Vice Chair – APPD LGBTQA+ Learning Community duties include:
1. Participate in virtual meetings/calls with the LC Chair, subgroup leaders, and members to advance the work of the LC and its respective subgroups.
2. Help lead development and implementation of new programs or projects to meet identified needs within the APPD Strategic Plan.
3. Communicate with APPD leadership and LC members via APPD Connect
4. Prioritize attendance at bimonthly Learning Community Chair calls and a meeting of the LC Chairs at the APPD Spring Meeting
5. Co-lead the Learning Community Sessions at the APPD Fall and Spring Meetings