Jennifer DiPace, MD
New York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell
Mackenzie Frost, MD
Vice Chair (2019-2021)
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
The Assessment Learning Community is a group of program directors, associate program directors, coordinators, and other educational leaders seeking to improve assessment practices for trainees, faculty and programs. We welcome newcomers and returning members alike.
The Assessment Learning Community has four main working groups:
- Assessment of Learners focusing on Learner Communication
- Assessment of Learners focusing on Peer Assessment
- Assessment of Faculty
- Evaluation of Programs
Our Learning Community has three main goals for 2017-2019:
- To engage and develop members through project-based working groups.
- To promote research and scholarship through the study of processes and procedures in the project-based working groups.
- To foster leadership and collaboration through partnerships with other Learning Communities.