February 12, 2023
How to Nominate
Nominations Currently Closed
In 500 words or less, please include the following in your nomination letter:
- Name, title and program of nominee.
- State their length of time in educational leadership.
- Provide example(s) of extraordinary leadership contributions.
- Provide example(s) of mentoring, advising and/or being a role model to others.
- Provide additional considerations for the selection committee's review.
- Name and title of person nominating and professional exposure to nominee (areas or domains from which you gathered data to make the nomination).
- Name and title of second to nomination.
- Include CV or educational biosketch of nominee, if available to you.
This is open to all current and former APPD members. However, a current, sitting member of the deliberating body is not eligible for nomination.
The Robert S. Holm, MD Leadership Award honors an APPD member (past or present) for extraordinary contribution in leadership and support of other program leaders as a mentor, advisor or role model at a national level through APPD.
2022: Su-Ting Li, MD, MPH
2021: Katherine Mason, MD
2020: Michele Nichols, MD
2019: Dena Hofkosh, MD, MEd
2018: Rebecca R. Swan, MD
2017: Cynthia Ferrell, MD, MSEd
2016: Aditee Narayan, MD, MPH
2015: Robert J. Vinci, MD
2014: Grace L. Caputo, MD, MPH
2013: R. Franklin Trimm, MD
2012: John Frohna, MD, MPH
2011: Clifton Yu, MD
2010: Joseph Gilhooly, MD
2010: Nancy Spector, MD
2009: Richard Shugerman, MD
2008: Stephen Ludwig, MD
2007: Frederick H. Lovejoy, Jr., MD
2006: Edwin L. Zalneraitis, MD
2005: Kenneth B. Roberts, MD
2004: Carol D. Berkowitz, MD