The Pediatric Residency Program at Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University- Charleston is accepting applications for a categorical PGY2 resident to begin July 2021. For more information about our program and institution, please visit CAMCMedicine.edu. Applicants must be in good academic standing in an ACGME-accredited program or have a waiver for a year of training from the ABP if training was previously completed in the U.S.
To apply, please e-mail the following items to Amanda Mullins, Program Coordinator, at Amanda.Mullins3@camc.org.
- Cover letter – Should describe reason for transfer and future goals
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter)
- 3 letters of recommendation – One of these should be from your current Program Director.
- USMLE/COMLEX Score Reports
- If you are a candidate with a waiver for a year of training from the ABP, you must include your letter from them.