Seeking pediatricians interested in working as a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) hospitalist in a brand new 60 single bed NICU. Under the supervision of board-certified neonatologists, the hospitalists will provide direct patient care for neonates. The role of the hospitalist includes primary data gathering and physical assessment, participation in rounds with formulation of plans and direct communication with families on a daily basis.
The pediatric hospitalists will work alongside our neonatal nurse practitioners and be supervised by a neonatologist who is in house 24/7. The hospitalists will also attend high-risk deliveries with the resuscitation team.
Our practice offers:
- A healthy work/life balance.
- Providers work 75 hours per two weeks.
- Evenly distributed holidays and weekends.
- Competitive compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Board eligible/certified in general pediatrics.
- NRP certified.
- Passion for providing family-centered customer service.
- A collaborative/multi-disciplinary approach to medicine.
Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.