We have 2 positions for fellows to join us in 2024. Our faculty now includes 7 Developmental Behavioral Pediatricians, 5 NPs and 7 psychologists. We champion the incorporation of educational innovation, use novel approaches to clinical care and offer a supportive environment with strong mentorship opportunities allowing flexible and individualized approaches to learning. Our graduates are successful in academic and/or clinical positions of their choice. Our faculty and graduates have published research in peer-reviewed journals including The Journal of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Academic Pediatrics, The Journal of Pediatrics, and Clinical Pediatrics.
Strengths of our program include:
- A busy clinical service, patient continuity and participation in numerous interdisciplinary clinics.
- Research opportunities including collaboration with investigators at Kent State University, University of Akron, and other academic institutions.
- Strong affiliations with many community organizations.
- Particular areas of interest include early literacy, innovation in medical education, autism, and health services for children with developmental disabilities.
- Fellows complete formal training in the Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) curriculum.
Requirements for application include:
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Passed COMLEX or all three steps of USMLE
- Completed an ACGME-approved residency in pediatrics or internal medicine/pediatrics
- Board certified/eligible in general pediatrics
- U.S. citizens, Permanent Residents, or J-1 visa
Program Director – Diane Langkamp, MD, MPH at 330-543-8952 or email@example.com
Program coordinator – Anna Dusseau at 330-543-6037 or firstname.lastname@example.org