BronxCare Health System, a major community teaching hospital and health system, has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist. We are seeking a highly motivated Neurologist interested in working with an urban/underserved population in a dynamic and growing academic department.
- provide outpatient care to children from birth through 21.
- provide in-person consults to our inpatient services and ED.
- provide call coverage on a rotating schedule.
- precepting of residents and medical students from Sinai School of Medicine and other programs.
- participation in the department’s academic agenda including; Grand Rounds, M&M conference, QI, and resident and medical student didactics.
- the opportunity to mentor resident research projects.
BronxCare Health System is a large community hospital serving the South Bronx. The Department of Pediatrics includes:
- a Pediatric ED
- inpatient unit
- newborn nursery
- level 3 NICU and 4 OPD clinics
As an academic center, teaching involves our 44 residents, as well as medical students. The department has an active research agenda as well as multiple grant funded programs.
We are affiliated with Levy School of Medicine of Mt. Sinai Hospital and offer academic appointments appropriate to academic credentials.
We offer a competitive compensation package with an incentive bonus and CME support.
- robust health insurance
- retirement package
- life insurance
- disability insurance
- CME funding and a generous vacation and CME schedule.
Please send resumes to:
Peter Sherman, MD, MPH
Chair of Pediatrics
at firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 718-960-1412
BronxCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that values its employees. Join our Team!