The Academic General Pediatric Department at Mercer School of Medicine/Memorial Health and the Children’s Hospital of Savannah is recruiting for a FT academic general pediatrician and core faculty for the pediatric residency program at Memorial Health.
Responsibilities will include providing primary care to pediatric and adolescent patients at Memorial Health Children’s Primary Care clinic in Savannah. Additional responsibilities include supervising and teaching residents and medical students, and participation in residency program didactics and trainee mentoring.
No inpatient or normal newborn clinical responsibilities.
Learn more about our residency here:
About Memorial Health University Medical Center
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU, second largest in the state
- 150 bed Children’s hospital
- 8/yr pediatric residency program
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Mercer School of Medicine
Alison Niebanck, MD
Program Director, Pediatrics
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah